Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Naruto Shippuden Discussion

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by Batosai, May 29, 2013.

1. Batosai Manslayer

Ratings:
    +264 / 7 / -0
    I just caught up and i wanna try discussing it here. I hope it will work. Fillers are almost ending and theres plenty to talk about in the main story.

2. Roxas.13 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    no one post here?? T.T

3. Batosai Manslayer

Ratings:
    +264 / 7 / -0
    It seems so :( Well you and i haha.

When it gets back to the real story Ovyda will probably post here aswell. Hoping for some others too :/

4. Ovyda The Phantom Member

Ratings:
    +82 / 0 / -0
    There's nothing to discuss, fillers are fillers.

5. Lunar Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I liked how Shippuden started out, with Naruto at least a little more serious. But then it just continued getting more and more into the comedy range even while they do big fights. A comedy anime that they're trying to do (Comedy/Action)  needs to either not have big fights at all or at least take the fights seriously and leave the comedy out of them. Otherwise the fights are retarded, like the most recent fights in Shippuden. Just to be clear, I'm not saying that I dislike Naruto. I'm saying that I don't like how they're taking things.

6. Batosai Manslayer

Ratings:
    +264 / 7 / -0
    I liked how Shippuden started out, with Naruto at least a little more serious. But then it just continued getting more and more into the comedy range even while they do big fights. A comedy anime that they’re trying to do (Comedy/Action) needs to either not have big fights at all or at least take the fights seriously and leave the comedy out of them. Otherwise the fights are retarded, like the most recent fights in Shippuden. Just to be clear, I’m not saying that I dislike Naruto. I’m saying that I don’t like how they’re taking things.

What last fight? You are probably talking about the fillers. The last fight was Gaara and Tsuchikage vs one of those old Kage's. Although there was one ''fight'' between random soldier shinobi and 1 of those Kage's but that one was hilarious and can barely even be called fight as they had no idea how to deal with him.

But believe me, i have watched evrything lately and the non filler fights are still the same as they used to be.

7. Roxas.13 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    but I still like the fillers.. It's just tell me something new about Naruto.. haha..

8. Batosai Manslayer

Ratings:
    +264 / 7 / -0
    I loved ep 310 or what was it. Where Naruto and the others went to that hot spring. That one was hilarious. I don't understand the latest fillers as it's in the middle of a fight and i skipped all fillers up untill now while catching up.

9. Roxas.13 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hahaha.. yeah.. scene at the hot spring always end stupid haha..

but I just amazed that the way they build a character and the story.. maybe it's not try to be funny, but the character of people in this anime was different each of them and there's some that have a stupid character..
    and have you ever wonder "a cool man walk out from ferrari then fell because a banana"?
    like when they fight kakuzu.. when the new naruto's rasengan fail.. when we think naruto has become great and then back to stupid things hahaha.. it's just fun to see an anime that played with our emotion..

10. Batosai Manslayer

Ratings:
    +264 / 7 / -0
    I know. That's what makes Naruto so good. They have an amazing ability to play with your emotions and how they can show it in the characters.. I have never seen it done like this. Well only lately in Space Brothers i got reminded of Naruto, although it still wasn't quite the same.

11. Roxas.13 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    yeah you're right!! haha.. and it's just cool how they use they power in naruto... even the basics are same but how to use it and develop it is up to the character in naruto..
    hahaha..

it's weird.. it's been a long time I've talk about naruto with someone.. hahaha..

12. Batosai Manslayer

Ratings:
    +264 / 7 / -0
    Not for me. I have Ovyda on skype and been talking to him throughout the whole show while i was catching up. I didn't want it to end there so i decided to make a thread here. I'm glad it's getting used now.

And another thing i find amazing about Naruto is Shikamaru. His tactics and his mind, it's just so wow... In his fight against Hidan he was amazing.

13. Roxas.13 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hahaha.. great for you.. maybe sometime we can talk it on skype to hahaha..

yeah his great.. did you realizes? hidan is the first male enemy for shikamaru in the main story.. hahaha.. and it's just cool when he throw the cigarette into the hole..

14. Batosai Manslayer

Ratings:
    +264 / 7 / -0
    Oh i didn't notice that. But he doesn't fight alot so it could be. If you don't count the Chunin exams. I think he fought Naruto there. But usually he doesn't fight cuz it's too troublesome xd

15. Roxas.13 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    nope he never fight man one on one..
    at chunin exam he fight kin full (women with bell from sound village if I remember correctly)
    then temari ..
    and when chasing sasuke he fight tayuya

the one who fight one on one with naruto was kiba..
    and he will never hurt a girl and if I'm not wrong it was his principle..
    that's why when fighting temari he choose to surrender even he's in the winning position..
    only when fight tayuya he want to kill her.. but because run out of chakra he never touch her until temari come.. hahaha so until know he never broke his principle..

16. Batosai Manslayer

Ratings:
    +264 / 7 / -0
    Yeah i guess you are right. Not fighting the man and not wanting to hurt the women. Tough life :p Either way he badass'd Hidan.

17. Roxas.13 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    yeah.. hahaha.. he just want to see the cloud everyday while take a nap..
    but life never leave him alone hahaha...

18. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    Talking, talking, see enemy, have flashback for 15 minutes detailing their previous encounter, 2 seconds of fighting, next episode. Did I summarize it correctly?

19. Masterofflys Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Indeed. These incessant fillers really need to stop. They aren't adding anything of quality to the series.

20. Batosai Manslayer

Ratings:
    +264 / 7 / -0
    Talking, talking, see enemy, have flashback for 15 minutes detailing their previous encounter, 2 seconds of fighting, next episode. Did I summarize it correctly?

For fillers maybe. I don't watch them. For the main story nope you didn't. When are you gonna pick it up? You would really love this show. You haven't even got at the point where it gets good.