Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by Laximus, May 10, 2016.

1. Laximus Espada | Anime Dealer

Ratings:
    +965 / 0 / -0
    In a fantastic middle-age world where slavery is very common, there are mysterious tall towers named “Dungeon” which mysteriously appeared out of nowhere fourteen years before the story line. Someone who conquers a Dungeon becomes very powerful and wealthy. Our hero Ali Baba is a teenager who works for merchants to support himself. He dreams for conquering a lot of Dungeons and becoming a very rich person. One day, he comes across with a strange young boy named Aladdin who carries a mystical flute with supernatural powers in it. Ali Baba and Aladdin agree to travel their first Dungeon together.

What do you Justdubians think of Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic?​

• Like Like x 1
  2. sleipmon Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    I LOVE this series.

I've watched all the episodes in subs then dubbed, I've read the manga.

It's a well developed world with a lot of thought put into he setting and plot.

• Like Like x 1