Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Kanokon: The Girl Who Cried Fox

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by Laximus, May 8, 2016.

1. Laximus Espada | Anime Dealer

Ratings:
    +965 / 0 / -0
    Kouta, a country boy who lives with his grandfather, is now moving to the city to attend high school. Changes come with his new home and new school, but nothing could have prepared the gentle young man for girls, specifically a bombshell fox spirit named Chizuru. As if her aggressive advances weren't enough, he also catches the attention of a frosty wolf spirit named Nozomu. Kouta is dragged into supernatural events as a result of his contact with the two girls, and his school life only gets more chaotic by the day. But with a girl who gives "foxy" new meaning and another howling after him, things are looking up for his love life.

What do you Justdubians think of Kanokon: The Girl Who Cried Fox?​

2. CODBO2RGM2 Trophy Collector

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Best hentai anime! WAY damned better than Highschool DxD! Anyone that disagrees is dead meat

3. Dan Wolfear20 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    I was the one who asked them to fix the video and it appears they have and it looks great too, thank you JustDubs.

I look forward to seeing the rest of this in the Manga which is available on Amazon, by the way, apparently the story overlaps and continues in the last Omnibus Edition of the Kanokon Manga so your probable better of just getting that release and saving yourself some reading. I think they said the Light Novels had more in them as far as story and character development goes but I'm not quite shore. Look forward to reading the Manga either way.

GREAT little, sweet, funny Anime with outrageous humour and great naked sexy sense Chizuru done quite differently from a lot of other Anime ;)but which is probably better of being heard without the two mean characters kind of annoying voices, the people who Dubbed this really could have done a much better job then this:(, but all well we can't change that it unless they redub it but it was quite a while ago know so we might as well be happy with what weave got. Happy Anime & Manga time everybody:)