Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Hyperdimension Neptunia

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by Laximus, May 13, 2015.

1. Laximus Espada | Anime Dealer

Ratings:
    +965 / 0 / -0
    This is Gamindustri. Beings called the Goddesses rule the countries of this unreal world. The four Goddesses govern four states: Planeptune, Lastation, Lowee, and Leanbox. For many long years, these countries fought each other over the Shares, the source of the Goddess power. However, fearful that the conflict would pointlessly erode their countries' strength, the Goddesses signed a Friendship Treaty forbidding them from taking Shares by force. Under the treaty, the Goddesses and their younger sisters took a step forward to a new stage in their relations. It was the dawn of a new, dynamic era marked occasionally by shared laughter, disputes as well cooperation. What does the future hold in store for Gamindustri?

What do you Justdubians think of Hyperdimension Neptunia?​

#1 Laximus, May 13, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Keiichi-Morisato DJ Double Cheezy ~ Sakura Animé Radio

Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -0
    I watched it as it was airing. It was decent. I just started playing the games but you should ask @--The-Rose-- as he has played every title available in America at this time.
    I liked the anime and I heard Funimation got most of the game VAs so thats also good as we both together run the biggest HDN page on Facebook.
    Sponsored by Noire's English VA and Idea Factory International.

3. --The-Rose-- Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    the games do a better job telling the story of course. the anime changed a few things which kinda annoyed me. its the only series I watched subbed, but it was due to the fact I didn't need the subs to know everything that went on. I'll rewatch it dubbed. gonna pre order it soon.

4. Storm Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I only just started watching this aime a couple of days ago and i must say i really like it!! i did find that the younger siblings got their goddess forms to fast. i feel like they shouldn't have all gotten them in the same episode and that it should've happened over time. I still really like it though. i love the concept and i'm hoping to get the game soon :)

5. Dave The Barbarian Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    I enjoyed this anime a fair bit:arisu: Though there were a few thing that stood out. I really liked the colours and art in the anime, and they personality of the characters and there interactions between each other was very entertaining:D I also can't get over the subtle hints of console in this Lastation (Playstation), Leanbox (Xbox), Lowee (Wii) and Planeptune (????). I always get a feeling of Pokemon and SAO style of things with a twist of ecchi themes, when I watched this first.
    However I agree with Storm it could have been fill up a bit more here and there, it seems a bit rushed and they could have left more for a second season. Oh well maybe they didn't think it would generate a lot of profit for a second season:( I think Gamindustri needs to be beefed up with a bit more action and more enemy's working together as an empire sort of thing. Make it a bit more even between the enemy and the Goddesses.
    [​IMG]