Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Freezing Discussion

Discussion in 'SOS Brigade (Clubs)' started by Natsu, May 12, 2015.

1. Natsu Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]
    Genres: Action, Drama, Ecchi, Martial Arts, Romance, Sci-Fi, Harem, Seinen

Set in a slightly futuristic world where Earth has been invaded and is at war with aliens from another dimension called the Nova, the story follows the adventures of a Japanese boy named Kazuya Aoi who enrolls for training at a special school for genetically modified girls called Pandoras who battle the aliens, and their male partners, called Limiters, who use a special power called "freezing" to limit their opponent's mobility. The protagonist makes the acquaintance of an unusual older girl named Satellizer el Bridget who appears to be the most powerful Pandora in her class, but has not yet chosen a male partner to be her Limiter, and in spite of the warnings of all his friends, he decides to be her Limiter.​

It's time to begin the discussion for the Freezing anime, discuss the two seasons here obviously, discussion will go around for a week and nominations are now open as well

@AtomicFlame @Azraled @BaconMan8910 @Batosai @BK-201 @Crazy Potato @Delta @Doomguy @Eclipse @FlameEditz @gray adward @IssyBee @Heizengard @Jaysp656 @Keiichi-Morisato @Lince @Metazoxan @Noobs @obdriver6 @OtakuSenseiHig @Ovyda @RodRule @Sammy Madison @ShadowLinks @Sir-Maddy @Sporadic @Supernatural-Knight @The-Judgeman @TwistedDesires @Vishal09x @Yunumi
    @Insert-Name-Here

2. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    Hahaha, thinking I'd watch an ecchi show when I'm watching Ghost in the Shell for the first time completely. Good joke.
    Enjoy the discussion everyone, for apart from ecchi show is ecchi I have nothing.

3. Sammy Madison Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    I started watching "Freezing" too late cuz it was hard to find out what the vote was for, complete series and having it buffer so I could watch it.

I find the anime very entertaining. The futuristic timeline is really cool.

The first season is basically fighting and combat....both fighting the NOVAS and fighting against their fellow Pandoras. During simulated classes put on by their teachers or during their own mock battles put on without teacher's knowledge.

**Characters in the first season were kinda rough, personalities were loners with the exception of some of the upperclassmen's groups of friends . By the end of the season they all started working together instead of fighting with each other.**

Second season.... has the fighting and combat but has a humorous side....Now, the original and e-pandoras battle it out to create stronger fighters.

Favorite saying"What Are You, Like, a Boobologist?" (hahaha) ^_^

**Characters in the second season seems alot more softer , they seem more friendlier with their fellow pandoras and the e-pandoras**

#3 Sammy Madison, May 13, 2015
    Last edited: May 13, 2015
  4. Natsuru-san Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    I finished Freezing Vibration (Dub) and tbh, where as I rated S1 a 9.0, S2 got rated a 7.5 yea... I remembered most of S1 while watching this 2nd season, and they just took away so many things that made S1 awesome, don't get me wrong, it's still quite good, but I didn't enjoy it as much. The ending wasn't as good of an ending as S1's also but least I was somewhat satisfied with how it ended.. I'm hoping for a S3. Also, the "director" and his "daughter" just made me sooo mad, I wanted to punch them, it's been a LONG TIME since I got that mad over anime char.

5. Delta Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +93 / 0 / -0
    Well Freezing was interesting, the name didnt feel like it was the best suited to the anime. The first season I felt was a little transparent with plot twists the second they did do it better