Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Dusk Maiden of Amnesia

Discussion in 'SOS Brigade (Clubs)' started by Natsu, Nov 1, 2014.

1. Natsu Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]
    60 years ago, a young woman was left to die in the abandoned school building behind the exclusive Seikyou Academy. No one knows why. No one knows how. But the horrifying tale and the legends of the ghostly haunting that followed live on to this day. Perhaps it's not so surprising then, that among Seikyou's many school clubs is one for students interested in "paranormal investigations." What might raise more than a few hairs, however, is that the founder of the club is the ghost herself. Unable to remember how she died and trapped in the grey land between life and death, Yuuko latches onto Teiichi Niiya, a freshman who can inexplicably see her, and together they and the other unsuspecting members of the club begin to unravel the many dark mysteries that surround Seikyou. Will unlocking the secret of Yuuko's gruesome death finally free her? Or will her sudden close association with a mortal have even stranger repercussions on both of their existences?
    It's been a while guys, I blame work
    anyways, Time for the discussion for the mystery, romance, horror anime Dusk Maiden of Amnesia, you have at least a week to discuss the anime, at the same time you can start nominations for the next activity

@animefan

@BaconMan8910
    @Batosai
    @BK-201
    @Blazer
    @Crazy Potato
    @Delta
    @Doomguy
    @Eclipse
    @IssyBee
    @Heizengard
    @Jaysp656
    @Khristophoros
    @Lince
    @Metazoxan
    @Natsuru-san
    @Noobs
    @obdriver6
    @OtakuSenseiHig
    @Ovyda
    @RodRule

@ShadowLinks
    @Sir-Maddy
    @Sporadic
    @Supernatural-Knight
    @Vishal09x

2. RodRule Duct Tape is the answer to all life's questions.

Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -0
    I only got like 3 eps in. I'll watch some more tonight. Hopefully be done by tomorrow night.

3. Natsuru-san Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    This was a great anime overall. I gave it a 7.5 and really enjoyed it. Loved the ending too.

4. Crazy Potato Designer

Ratings:
    +207 / 0 / -0
    I have to re-watch it only remembered a few bits

5. obdriver6 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    I enjoyed it. It wasn't as dark/scary as I was expecting but it had its moments. I wasn't expecting the fan service but I did enjoy it :) The end did hit me in the feels a little but I had a feeling something like that was going to happen. The twist at the very end caught me by surprise which I liked. Storywise nothing really stood out but it wasn't bad. If I had to give it a score then I would say around 7.

Side note: I made the mistake of watching the series subbed and then watching the OVA dubbed. I could not enjoy the OVA due to the fact the english cast sounded so weird but by the end I got use to it. I'm never doing that again.