Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Divine Gate

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by Laximus, Feb 12, 2016.

1. Laximus Espada | Anime Dealer

Ratings:
    +965 / 0 / -0
    When the Divine Gate opened, the living world, the heavens, and the underworld became connected, ushering an era of chaos where desires and conflict intersect. To restore order, the World Council is formed. As peace is restored, the Divine Gate becomes an urban legend. In that world, boys and girls deemed fit by the World Council are gathered. They are ones who aim to reach the gate for their personal objectives. Those who reach the gate can remake the world. What lies beyond the gate? When they reach the door, will the world change? Will it be the past that changes, or will it be the future?

What do you Justdubians think of Divine Gate?​

2. HLWYL Trophy Collector

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'M SORRY IF I SPOIL ANYTHING

I liked the anime and the concept, the problem i found was that a lot of things were not explained in the anime, one of the biggest things was the world council, i wasnt totally sure what they did or what they were for, and this is one of the many things they didn't explain, like the weapons, the auto robots, the robot aoto (not sure if thats how you spell his name) got after a fight, the child that followed auto around, the areas, and only got to learn a small fragment of the main characters that some how became the only thing about them