Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Cowboy Bebop

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by Sporadic, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    http://myanimelist.net/anime/1/Cowboy_Bebop

Our 6th series on The Midnight Channel's The Setting Sun. Enter a world in the distant future, where Bounty Hunters roam the solar system. Spike and Jet, bounty hunting partners, set out on journeys in an ever struggling effort to win bounty rewards to survive. While traveling, they meet up with other very interesting people. Could Faye, the beautiful and ridiculously poor gambler, Edward, the computer genius, and Ein, the engineered dog be a good addition to the group?

2. GreatOak Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    An undisputed classic, I just wished it didn't run on repeat on TV for so long, just flipping through the channels you would have watched it five times through (not even stopping to watch it! just seeing 2-3 seconds of it while channel surfing!)

3. The Banjo Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I can never get enough of Cowboy Bepop. Even now after it's been 10 or so years since I first watched it I will occasionally listen to music from the show.

4. BK-201 The Black Reaper Moderator

Ratings:
    +124 / 1 / -0
    I love the music from Cowboy Bebop. I have all the soundtracks and listen to them regularly.

5. The-Gunney Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    I can watch this anime over and over again love the detail that they went to for background like the street signs and window ads.

6. VeritasOdiumParit Cult of Personality

Ratings:
    +144 / 0 / -0
    Cowboy Bebeop was good. I felt as though it picked up a lot more towards the end when the episodes aren't really stand alone. (I know the whole thing is about their adventures in space). But, I enjoyed it towards the end a lot more than watching most of the other episodes.

It has one of the best soundtracks! Gotta love that Swing and Jazz!! Yoko Kanno is definitely one of my favourite composers for anime!

7. Doomguy I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +328 / 0 / -0
    Cowboy Bebop was cool but it made me realize I don't like the episodic formula that some anime like to do. Some episodes have nothing to do with the overall scheme of things while some were dedicated "character building" episodes. Not a fan of that but the ones here were alright on there own.

8. VeritasOdiumParit Cult of Personality

Ratings:
    +144 / 0 / -0
    Doom, I think the world has actually ended and hell has frozen over! I actually agree with you about this!! Or maybe I have been brainwashed by your ray-gun?

9. Doomguy I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +328 / 0 / -0

I may have left you in that freezer that Spike forgot about in that episode. You possibly mutated some ability that let's you understand me!