Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Blue Exorcist: Exwire's whats your Meister

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by RodRule, Jun 29, 2013.

1. RodRule Duct Tape is the answer to all life's questions.

Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -0
    All of you Exwires that passed Page and made it this far please share with everyone else what your Meister is or Meisters if your that skilled. Are you a Tamer fighting along side demons in your fight against demons or a Knight using swords of all different shapes and styles and sizes to slice your enemy to there end maybe a Dragoon using guns of different calibers and sizes from handguns to semi auto and full autos or maybe even Aria memorizing and using the Fatal Verses of all different types of demons or what about a Doctor using your knowledge of plants and other stuff with healing traits to heal and help there fellow Exwires.

Me I am a Tamer and a Knight using my sturdy katana that is longer then most and sharp as hell to fight along side two Cat Sith both still children and only have there single tails.

I got creative with this one.

2. Shogun13 Lord of the Dance

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    It's supposed to be esquire.....
    I would probably be a summoner/dragoon. Summoner would be my primary weapon but you need a backup just in case the demons turn on you like the cait siths did to eyebrow lady. Dragoon sounds like the best answer. I would use a rifle for far away and a submachine gun for close range (and protection from my own summons obviously).

3. RodRule Duct Tape is the answer to all life's questions.

Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -0
    @shogun13 Okay not to sound rude but it is exwire.

http://aonoexorcist.wikia.com/wiki/Exorcists

Exwire

This rank is often incorrectly called "Esquire".

A rank that is above a Page. To become an Exwire, a Page must pass the Exwire Authorization Exam. The exam consists of the Pages secretly being put to a test of defeating a demon by working together; the exam also tests which Meister a Page categorizes in. Exwires usually do menial jobs like cleaning a demon's cage, and helping to collect samples, etc. However, they still study Demonology.

And the girls name is Izumo Kamiki and here demons are not Cat Sith they are Byakko.

I am not trying to be a a** but I really liked the show and am reading the manga so I am just trying to help with what things are so now you also know for future discussion.

4. Shogun13 Lord of the Dance

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    @shogun13 Okay not to sound rude but it is exwire.

http://aonoexorcist.wikia.com/wiki/Exorcists

Exwire

This rank is often incorrectly called “Esquire”.

A rank that is above a Page. To become an Exwire, a Page must pass the Exwire Authorization Exam. The exam consists of the Pages secretly being put to a test of defeating a demon by working together; the exam also tests which Meister a Page categorizes in. Exwires usually do menial jobs like cleaning a demon’s cage, and helping to collect samples, etc. However, they still study Demonology.

And the girls name is Izumo Kamiki and here demons are not Cat Sith they are Byakko.

I am not trying to be a a** but I really liked the show and am reading the manga so I am just trying to help with what things are so now you also know for future discussion.

And yet one of the two actually means something and is referred to as such in the anime.
    Also I confused the demon because I've been playing Devil survivor recently.
    I read the manga, it's quite good. I've been behind on it recently though. The last time I read was with the arc with Bon's dad.

5. RodRule Duct Tape is the answer to all life's questions.

Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -0
    Okay, well I don't think I am that far in the manga.