Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Best Student Council: Secret School Society

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by animelover89, Jul 17, 2013.

1. animelover89 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    This show has an interesting concept. A girl, Rino, is given a free admission into a prestigious school. Not only is she admitted into the school, she becomes part of the student council. The main theme of the story involves Rino's transition into the school and her interactions with the other student council members. At times, Rino feels like she doesn't belong because the other student council members are really talented. However, as the story unfolds, you and her realize that there are secrets that go deeper then what is visible. I would love to be a part of the student council myself but like Rino, I would feel like I don't belong. It would be awesome to meet Rino and Pucchan. I like the idea of a puppet being able to talk. If you could join the student council or meet any of the characters, who would it be and why?