Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Another

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by Laximus, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Laximus Espada | Anime Dealer

Ratings:
    +965 / 0 / -0
    When Kouichi Sakakibara transfers to his new school, he can sense something frightening in the atmosphere of his new class, a secret none of them will talk about. At the center is the beautiful girl Mei Misaki. Kouichi is immediately drawn to her mysterious aura, but then he begins to realize that no one else in the class is aware of her presence.

What do you Justdubians think of Another?​

2. BlackHeartedRose The Bookworm

Ratings:
    +68 / 0 / -0
    It was a great show. I started reading the manga, but the translation was wrong. They didn't spell the names right. The ending made me sad to be honest. I didn't really expect it, but it was kinda obvious now that I think about it. It didn't really scare me as much as I thought it would. I like the mystery throughout the whole anime. Mei and Kouichi were both very interesting. I normally don't go for horror anime as much as others, but this makes me want to watch a lot more of it.

3. Kaede Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +450 / 0 / -0
    I fully loved Another. Not exactly my type of Anime since it wasn't exactly supernatural-ish enough but I loved it. In fact, I now own the Manga and the Anime itself. However, I was very disappointed with the live action version of Another... to the point of I didn't even bother finish watching it. I watched about the first 30 minutes of it then skipped to the ending.... Anyway, I liked how the plot was in the Anime series, it did give hints to who was the extra but if you aren't paying attention is comes to a huge shock. Either way the Anime version to this series was a hit I thought. XD

4. Enigma The man, the myth, the legend.

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    I'm always a fan of violence :D
    This is one of the many reasons why Elfen Lied remains one of my favorites.

I'd give Another 7/10.

5. VeritasOdiumParit Cult of Personality

Ratings:
    +144 / 0 / -0
    Even though I read the link that Sporadic sent me a few years ago about the ending. I still didn't get it at all. Maybe I should rewatch this again. But, I would have to watch it subbed again, which is so much effort D:

6. Vashnik Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    This was an interesting anime. Twists, turns, gore, and horror to be found in Another. I'm not much of a fan for gore, but the story was quite compelling and I just couldn't stop watching it.

The anime begins in the year 1998 and the premise is that there is an extra person in the classroom that shouldn't exist and the classroom is cursed. That mystery piqued my interest and the ending was quite a surprise. I would definitely recommend this as anime to watch for Halloween.

7. BK-201 The Black Reaper Moderator

Ratings:
    +124 / 1 / -0
    I couldn't get past the way in which the characters just carried on with their lives like nothing happened after seeing their friends and classmates dying in horrific and gory fashion. That stopped me enjoying this anime.