Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Angel Beats! Discussion

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by lexbomber, Mar 16, 2015.

1. lexbomber Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]

Otonashi awakens only to learn he is dead. A rifle-toting girl named Yuri explains that they are in the afterlife, and Otonashi realizes the only thing he can remember about himself is his name. Yuri tells him that she leads the Shinda Sekai Sensen (Afterlife Battlefront) and wages war against a girl named Tenshi. Unable to believe Yuri's claims that Tenshi is evil, Otonashi attempts to speak with her, but the encounter doesn't go as he intended.

Otonashi decides to join the SSS and battle Tenshi, but he finds himself oddly drawn to her. While trying to regain his memories and understand Tenshi, he gradually unravels the mysteries of the afterlife.

What did you think of Angel Beats!? "Enjoy"-the feeling you get while watch this​

2. VeritasOdiumParit Cult of Personality

Ratings:
    +144 / 0 / -0
    I have already given my thoughts about the ending of this in another thread. As there is a thread about the ending of this anime. But, seeing as this is a general discussion for the anime, it's fine.

I enjoyed watching it. I didn't really get the ending tbh. Didn't make sense that they saw each other in life at the end without any explanation. I always thought they were in purgatory and trying to reach heaven, not come back to life...

Still, it was fun to watch with a lot of comedic moments that worked for me. Seeing as this a slightly silly and OTT anime. But, at the same time the seriousness of the plot was maintained quite well for me. (Better than Gurren Lagann could balance it). But, now thinking back to this anime there is quite a bit I have forgotten, especially the first 6 episodes. Seeing as the last few are more memorable as they provide us with a back story to each character and give them a little more personality.

3. KING JAY I Got A Trophy!

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Guys wanna hear some others thoughts on Angel Beats cause im not really satisfied by how it ended

Attached Files: