Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Aldnoah.Zero

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by Laximus, Aug 6, 2015.

1. Laximus Espada | Anime Dealer

Ratings:
    +965 / 0 / -0
    In 1972, the Apollo 17 mission found a hyper gate to Mars on the surface of the moon. Upon landing, astronauts discovered an enchanted utility later referred to as "Aldnoah," giving the astronauts a status of superiority. Soon, many humans have relocated to Mars, and have adapted to the name "Martians." After Princess Asseylum, a royal Martian princess, descends onto Earth in an attempt to create a treaty between both planets, a war breaks out between Earth and Mars, and Martian soldiers begin to descend from the sky, riding steel giants, intent on exterminating humanity.

What do you Justdubians think of Aldnoah.Zero?​

2. Ade Hanson Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello I'm looking for something new to watch. I have looked at some anime, but most of the anime that I have encounter are mostly uninterested to unrevealed eyes. So I see this comment and I wonder if this anime that you are talking about is it that interesting. Please tell me I need to know, although I can watch it myself find out if it is. I guess I just want another person's opinion on the matter you know.

3. Delta Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +93 / 0 / -0
    I remember watching this a while ago, was fairly good, nice amount of F*ck you moments and mech combat.

4. TheAuraKnight Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -0
    and very good chracters