Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

[Air Gear] What is your dream air treck

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by RodRule, Jun 29, 2013.

1. RodRule Duct Tape is the answer to all life's questions.

Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -0
    What is your dream air treck custom loadout? let everyone know what you would be working with if you where a treck head or whatever they are called I have not watched the show in so long so I am probably wrong on this. I don't have mine ready yet but I think we might see @bedheadred in here :grin:

2. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    From the Air Gear Wiki:

"Sonia Road
    Sonia Road users are defensive experts, focusing on agility and is considered the road with the highest maneuverability. It is the opposite of the Bloody Road, in that it shreds the user's body instead of the enemy's; its current Queen, Ringo Noyamano, goes so far as to refer to this aspect of the road as 'torture'. The Sonia Road constantly burdens the users body with high pressure, which is why the Sonia Road can reach its full potential at areas of high pressure. Storm Riders who follow this road have a natural advantage against the Wing Road and Gaia Road, according to Kilik of Sleeping Forest. With Sonia Road, the center of movement is changed from the knees to the hips, which greatly increases flexibility and nimbleness. This aspect limits the Sonia Road to women, as only their hips are capable of enduring the Road's demands although Lind Wanijima rides a Hybrid form of the Bloody and Sonia Roads. The principles of the Road are as follows:
    The hip are the axis and the base point for all moves instead of the knee. This improves maneuverability by moving the rotational axis closer to the center of gravity.
    Supersaturation of the bloodstream with nitrogen through hyperventilation, which is used to form cushioning bubbles at joints."

This is why I admire Ringo and made her my waifu. It would also be the Regalia I'd choose. I'm a masochist so trading my own pain for benefits such as maneuverability is optimal.

3. RodRule Duct Tape is the answer to all life's questions.

Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -0
    I am still working on mine since I have not seen the show in almost 2 years I am reading all of the roads exc.