Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

A Certain Scientific Railgun: If you could have any esper power

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by Mal327, Jun 29, 2013.

1. Mal327 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    If you could have any Esper power you wanted what would it be?

I would want the power to have complete authority over heat. Being able to burn things from a distance would be awesome.

2. Kiri Retired staff

Ratings:
    +135 / 0 / -0
    Even before anime, I've always loved electromasters, so I'd love to be one. Misaka's ability is very close to what I'd like, but I'd also like to be able to control small electric pulses, like those found in circuits (or even the brain).

3. MacMeaties Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Telekinesis. Always Telekinesis. How is being able to use your mind to remotely manipulate stuff not awesome?

4. RodRule Duct Tape is the answer to all life's questions.

Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -0
    To be able to turn into jello. No I would want to be able to turn my body composition to mist. There is a lot of stuff you could do with that ability.

5. KarmaDelta Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Telekinesis. Always Telekinesis. How is being able to use your mind to remotely manipulate stuff not awesome?

I'm gonna take it a step further and say I want the ability to make any women's clothes to automatically come off, without doing anything. Just walk by, or just walking, and their clothes just drop to the ground and entranced by my hotness. Telekinesis takes concentration, while I walk by like I dont give a shit. I'm a walking god.

To be able to turn into jello. No I would want to be able to turn my body composition to mist. There is a lot of stuff you could do with that ability.

My mind went somewhere with that mist idea.....

Well, in all seriousness, mine is the same as Stiches'. I want to be able to control flames, lava/magma, and heat in general. Of course, as soon as I use said abilities, it feels like they arent what they normally are. They are what I make them to be. I shall be a god!

6. Mal327 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I would just find it convenient to be able to heat anything i wanted when i wanted. Say a guy is charging me id cook them from the inside out no questions asked.

7. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    Control over energy in general. I want to be able to manipulate all forms of it, even transferring between types, and be able to detect it. I'd be able to abandon eating due to being able to absorb the energy from my surroundings; be able to abandon breathing due to being able to supply the energy directly to all my muscles without the need for oxygen delivered by blood; there's of course being immune to pretty much anything that could kill me, eg, absorb the kinetic energy of bullets, the heat energy of fire; and in addition to the last point, I'd be the ultimate weapon, and nothing could stop me from bending the universe to my will! Nyahahahahahaha!!!

Edit: Forgot to mention that being able to detect energy would mean telepathy as well, from the detection of electrical impulses in the brain ;)

8. VeritasOdiumParit Cult of Personality

Ratings:
    +144 / 0 / -0
    Imagine Breaker. No one would ever be able to kill me.

9. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    Imagine Breaker. No one would ever be able to kill me.

Oh I totally could. I could remove the oxygen from the air around you by turning it to ozone; I could drop something super-dense on top of you; I could trigger a fusion/fission explosion at you; the list of indirect esper killing methods goes on nya ;)

10. VeritasOdiumParit Cult of Personality

Ratings:
    +144 / 0 / -0
    Ha ha, but you wouldn't have the guts! xD Because deep down you want me to live!

11. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    Curse you and your knowledge of the current me being completely against killing people!

Note: Just thought of another indirect method, and it could go between just making you fall asleep to fully killing you. I remove the heat energy around you, and force your body to start shutting down ;)

12. sayWut Head Market Research Analyst

Ratings:
    +151 / 0 / -0
    Even before anime, I’ve always loved electromasters, so I’d love to be one. Misaka’s ability is very close to what I’d like, but I’d also like to be able to control small electric pulses, like those found in circuits (or even the brain).

yea electromaster seems to be the best . By controlling electricity there is nearly nothing hat one cant do, I mean for instance MIsaka fashioned up a sword by ionizing the soil in the ground

- Whip Sword (鞭のような剣 Muchi no yō na Ken?) or Iron Sand Sword (砂鉄剣 Satetsuken?): Using her magnetic powers, Mikoto can form a "whip sword" by gathering iron sand, manipulating it into a sword that she can lengthen into a whip at will. By making the sand particles of the blade vibrate, she can dramatically increase the weapon's cutting power into something resembling that of a chainsaw
    [​IMG]

just yes!

another great thing that no other power can do , is hacking

Cracking/Hacking: Using her electric powers she can hack any electronic device and bypass normal electronic security measures with ease. She can decode the electronic flow of information, like steal the information from a credit card's magnetic strip, as well as directly process a computer's information in binary. This skill also enables her to perform acts such as erasing herself from security footage in real time or taking control of Academy City's roving security robots.

and then theres this

- Spatial Sensing: Mikoto can sense Electromagnetic Waves around her makes it easy for her to see the image of the room using the Spatial sense without the use of her sight.

This is why I like this power the most, the things you can do is nearly unlimited