Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

5 Centimeters Per Second

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by Laximus, Feb 15, 2016.

1. Laximus Espada | Anime Dealer

Ratings:
    +965 / 0 / -0
    Tohno Takaki and Shinohara Akari, two very close friends and classmates, are torn apart when Akari's family is transferred to another region of Japan due to her family's job. Despite separation, they continue to keep in touch through mail. When Takaki finds out that his family is also moving, he decides to meet with Akari one last time. As years pass by, they continue down their own paths, their distance slowly growing wider and their contact with one another fades. Yet, they keep remembering one another and the times they have shared together, wondering if they will have the chance to meet once again.

What do you Justdubians think of 5 Centimeters Per Second?​

2. jmriz Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +141 / 0 / -0
    Here is Makoto Shinkai with another one of his masterpieces! I have seen all of his movies (except for Children Who Chase Lost Voices which I am waiting for to be fixed on this website),and I have to say, even though I liked his "The Garden of Words" and "The Place Promised in Our Early Days" better, I still think this anime should be on every anime lover's watch list especially for its moving soundtrack and its depth of character development of which Makoto Shinkai excels at portraying( I would dare to say even more than a director of Katsuhiro Otomo or Isao Takahata or even the King of Anime, Hayao Miyazaki's caliber. Please watch and enjoy as much as I did!

3. VeritasOdiumParit Cult of Personality

Ratings:
    +144 / 0 / -0
    This film was good. I really liked it. It's very true to life, in the sense of growing up and everyone moving away from you.